Section 1: The business of the department shall be administered by a committee of trustees as provided for in the Articles of Agreement of the BMA of Oklahoma.
- The director shall be elected annually by the member churches of the BMA of Oklahoma, but in case the office is vacated, the committee of trustees shall elect a successor to serve the unexpired term.
- The committee of trustees shall include in their annual report a nominee for the department director.
- The committee of trustees shall appoint annually a registrar and other necessary personnel for the camp.
- Select the time and place of each camp.
- be responsible for programs, fees, and guidelines.
- Submit annual reports to the association.
Section 2: The committee of trustees by signatures of its chairman and treasurer shall be empowered to receive and hold title and manage real and other properties, to convey title, and to make mortgage and contract.
Section 3: By majority vote, the committee of trustees shall provide annually for a chairman whose duties shall be to preside over all board meetings and a secretary-treasurer whose duties shall be to record and provide for all proceedings of its official meetings and to receive and disburse all monies.
Section 4: A majority of trustees shall constitute a quorum.