Missionary Steve Puckett
Well, it seems as if we are finally beginning to get back to normal services. I’m hoping that it is going well for you and your church.
We are continuing in the following activities:
- Bible studies through the week at various locations around town.
- Planning for additional evangelism training at our church building on May 19, 20. If you are interested in this training, you can go online to Evangelism Explosion’s website and register.
- Services online (Zoom) and in person.
- Our Hispanic services also continue with Bro. Luis Santos preaching and his wife, Melissa interpreting.
- Continued outreach through the Mission Norman Food Pantry.
Bro. Chris’ report for the month:
Spiritual multiplication is the story for the month of April! Jesus said go and make disciples that make disciples, not just believers that sit in the church pew. So I’m thankful that has been Steve’s heart from the beginning – to develop other leaders and preachers to eventually pass the baton onto. Although our little mission church is still rather small in number, we have three preachers, Steve, Luis, and myself and several other leaders to do the work of the ministry. So I believe God has certainly laid the foundation for future growth! Not only is God raising up multiple men who feel compelled to preach God’s word, and multiplied several bible study leaders within our church, God is also preparing our church to be a hub of spiritual multiplication for other churches through the Evangelism Explosion International training program! Please pray for our upcoming evangelism training event where we will be training at least 5 pastors from other churches on May 19 and 20 to equip their churches so that every believer is a witness to the risen Savior!
Thank you for your continued support and the opportunity to serve the Lord and his people in Norman.
Sunday School – 9:30 am
Morning Service – 10:30 am
Evening Bible Study – 5:00 pm
Evening Bible Study (Family Reunion) – 7:30 pm